Acembly allows users to migrate any amount of files from AWS S3 to Wasabi faster and easier than ever. With a powerful backend that leverages auto scaling services, Acembly is first to market with a cost effective approach with moving millions of files per day between cloud storage services.
For info on a specific use case of Acembly to migrate data between Wasabi buckets, please review this article.
Steps to migrate data from AWS S3 to Wasabi:
1. Create an account at Acembly and Login
2. Add Cloud Accounts for AWS S3 with their respective API access keys
3. Add Cloud Accounts for Wasabi with the respective API access keys
4. Once you’ve connected your cloud accounts, go to the transfer page and choose S3 source account. You can then decide which bucket and folder or files that you want to transfer.
5. Then choose Wasabi as your Destination account and the bucket you want to transfer to.
Simply drag the folder or files over to the Wasabi side.
The process will begin Immediately and you can then track progress from the Transfer Status page.
6. From the transfer status page, you'll be able to review progress of the objects being transferred, speed, failed files count and remaining size. If there are any failed files at the end of the transfer, you simply click the "Retry" button and the system will work to capture any files that failed on the first try.
Questions or issues? Please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com