Let's Get Started!!
We're excited that you're getting started with Acembly. It's easy. You should be able to begin transferring your files or folders at high speeds in less than 5 minutes.
Here are the steps to get you started:
1) Sign Up, Log In
- Once you sign up, you will receive an email to verify your account.
- Once you verify your account, simply log in to get started.
2) Securely enter your cloud credentials
- Acembly follows industry best security practices for managing and protecting API Keys / Secrets.
Learn more here.
- Upon entering your cloud account credentials you gain immediate access to your storage buckets.
- To avoid limitations with access to your buckets or content within, make sure you have full permission access within each of your cloud storage accounts. If you don't have full access, you won't be able to do much. Learn more here.
3) Make sure your cloud accounts are connected
- After connecting the cloud accounts that you want to access with Acembly, go to the storage manager page to make sure you have visibility to the accounts and buckets.
- From this page you can review, rename, delete and apply cost or usage alerts for each account.
4) Begin Transferring!
- Go to the transfer page
- Enter your payment information in order to enable transfer functions
- Select your Source Account and Bucket
- Select your Destination Account and Bucket
- Select the folder or files you want to Copy from the source bucket and simply drag and drop them from Source to Destination.
- You will be notified that your Transfer has Started and can now go to the Status page to review
5) Transfer Status page
- From inside the transfer status page, you'll be able to review progress of the objects being transferred, speed, failed files count and remaining size. If there are any failed files at the end of the transfer, you simply click the "Retry" button and the system will work to capture any files that failed on the first try.
Questions or issues? Please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com